If you’ve been reading my articles for a while, you might have guessed that I love river and small ship cruises. Sure, a fun Carnival cruise floats my boat too, but when I need to really relax, it’s a river cruise that I crave.
When I’m aboard a river ship, I can’t help but overhear other passengers. Even though they are already on the cruise, they talk about how they chose that particular cruise, why this itinerary, what’s next on their river cruise wish list, etc.
This week, Doug Parker and I, with the help of a few listener questions, answer and address some of their concerns. Covered in this week’s River Cruise Radio are:
- When is the best time to find a good deal on a river cruise
- How to choose your itinerary
- What about that dreaded single supplement
- Finding the best cabin location
- Safety on board
- What’s a week’s cruise through Holland really like?
For the answers to these questions and more…click the play button below and listen to River Cruise Radio. Happy river cruising!